Ratio: 75g-85g of coffee per Litre
Grind: Medium/Caster sugar
1. Grind the coffee
2. Boil the water.
3. Fit the filter into the upper chamber, make sure it is fully flushed.
4. Place the bottom chamber on the scale and pour in calculated amount of water by ratio.
5. Transfer the bottom chamber to your heat source (gas burner, halogen lamp).
6. Place the upper chamber on top, do not seal!
7. When the water starts to boil, seal the top chamber on the top of the bottom chamber, reduce the heat to low. Look down on the filter making sure it is centered. If it is not centered you will see a lot of bubbles flowing from one side. Push it to the center with stick or spoon.
8. Bubbling on top of the chamber will become agressive with big bubbles. Once the bubbles become smaller, you are ready to brew.
9. Add the grinded coffee to the top chamber with bubbling water, stir untill all coffee is wet. Start the timer.
10. After 30 seconds, give it a gentle stir to break the crust and immerse coffee back to the water.
11. Turn off the heat after another 30 seconds. Once the coffee starts to drawn down, stir gently clockwise and anticlockwise to prevent sticking to the wall. Do not stir too much.
12. Allow coffee to drawn completely. Pour the coffee into the coffee pot to prevent cooked taste.
13. Let it cool off.